Mittwoch, 25. November 2009

Still incredible

    
Some weeks ago I got an email from an english musician I like very much and I had written about here from time to time. She asked me for my address to send me her new record. First I guessed a mix-up, I'm not playing this league. But she meant me, she said. To tell the truth I don't really believed. Man, how many people such an artist might know, other musicians, music business people... She got airplay and fantastic press in England and Germany too. To know to have fans over there is certainly cool, but to send him a record? No, impractical...

I was far out. I'm ashamed. This evening I had a parcel in my mailbox. With three 7inches. Incredible. I'm thrilled. Lost for words. Thanks so much, Mary Epworth.



1 Kommentar:

DSCHAIN hat gesagt…

schön ist das! :-)